• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Capsule Custom Fields

Hi, I have added a bunch of custom fields to projects in capsule CRM, but when I try to pull a project into pabbly, it does not show any of the custom fields.

Is there any way to get pabbly to pull in the custom fields from CapsuleCRM? Tried with both the simple response checkbox enabled and disabled.

@Supreme I am using the capsule trigger to get the info on the project, and then using the party id from the project to get the organisation info, neither of which shows any custom fields that are set up within capsule.

Is there a specific action I need to use to grab these custom fields?

Workflow image for reference with some comments that might help:
Screenshot 2023-03-29 141817.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Once our team adds the feature to the Capsule CRM integration, we will let you know.

Supreme

Staff member
We have forwarded your concern to the team and will let you know once we get an update on it.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MMI,

The modifications within the actions "Update Case," "Get Case by ID," "Search Case," and "Create Case" have been effectively executed and subsequently assessed from our perspective. We kindly request your participation in evaluating these changes from your end as well.

Your insights would be invaluable.

Best regards,
Nivesh

Attachments

• image (12).png
    image (12).png
    341.3 KB · Views: 28