• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Change event color in Google Calendar event editing.

hericjr

In the option to update an event on Google calendar, there is no option to update the color.

It would be interesting to add that option or create an "Update advanced event" in the same way you have to create an advanced event.

In my case, when editing an event I need to change the color and it is not possible.

It would be great to have this update.

I posted this request on the Roadmap 1 month ago but I still haven't heard back.

I really need this update, I believe it is a "simple" update to do, as it already exists in the option to add events.

If a little help is possible here, it would be of great value.

Thanks in advance.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @hericjr,

In response to your inquiries, we have successfully enhanced the action event functionality. It is now feasible to modify an event by adjusting its color, a feature that was previously unavailable. Our internal testing of these actions has been completed. We kindly invite you to undertake testing of the actions on your end as well, and we eagerly await your feedback on the experience.

Best Regards,
Nivesh