• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Changes not saved

I am trying to learn pabbly connect, when I make changes to a workflow (change the product purchased in thrivecart) then leave to go to the dashboard and go back to the workflow the changes are not saved. I can't see a save option - please advise

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @inghamsteve

Kindly capture your Thrivecart's webhook response completely and then try to map the respective field then "Save/ Save & Send Test Request" accordingly.

2022-04-18_11h15_05.png

Hey @inghamsteve

Kindly capture your Thrivecart's webhook response completely and then try to map the respective field then "Save/ Save & Send Test Request" accordingly.

View attachment 9906
Thanks for this. i have now recaptured the webhook (I didn't realise that you had to trigger the event by using a test mode product purchase). I have now set up a workflow where I have multiple products selected as the trigger. Can I assume that ALL of them will act as the trigger independently (not that they all have to be purchased). Also I have now switched from test mode to live mode. Can I presume that I don't have to re-test the webhook in live mode (which would cost me money) - and that it will simply work in live?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @inghamsteve
Do I have to run a test mode product purchase every time I want to set up a new workflow or make changes with thrivecart?

In terms to make your Thrivecart's trigger event work for live payment, kindly make the purchase of the product with the least amount of 1$.

Kindly select the Product status "Live Mode" while capturing the webhook response with real payment.

2022-04-18_18h12_35.png