• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Chat ID not found in web URL of the telegram

Chat ID not found in web URL of the telegram, when I went to collect that if anyone any other way to get the group chat ID so please put your openion

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shubham sharma

Please check out the following short recorded video, for better understanding. Since Telegram has updated its user interface.

Video -
Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Regards

ElyDelaney

Hey @Shubham sharma

Please check out the following short recorded video, for better understanding. Since Telegram has updated its user interface.

Video -
Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Regards
Did you delete this video? I've been fighting with this and just found this post now but Loom says your video doesn't exist. Is there another place I can access it?

Thanks in advance.

ElyDelaney

Thank you for the update. Not sure why but when I tried your method the URL in my browser does not show any ID numbers.

Only "https://web.telegram.org/k/" no matter what chat I click on.

I did a bit more digging and found out there's a way to get it using a Raw Data Bot.
Here's the video that I found used in case anyone needs help down the road.

Hope someone else finds it useful.