• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ChatGPT Image Upload

Are we able to automate ChatGPT with the image upload feature? My use case is describing images and I have a list of Image URLs and I'd love to upload those to a spreadsheet, have ChatGPT describe them and then add those descriptions back to the spreadsheet. Currently, the manual way to do it would be to visit each image URL, save the image, upload the image to ChatGPT and then copy the output.

Fagun Shah

Are we able to automate ChatGPT with the image upload feature? My use case is describing images and I have a list of Image URLs and I'd love to upload those to a spreadsheet, have ChatGPT describe them and then add those descriptions back to the spreadsheet. Currently, the manual way to do it would be to visit each image URL, save the image, upload the image to ChatGPT and then copy the output.
This hasn't been added to OpenAI APIs yet. So not possible for now via Pabbly Connect. But you can try RPA tools like Robomotion to do this.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As Fagun rightfully pointed out, the use case you are describing is not possible with ChatGPT currently. We do have Google Cloud Vision, but that won't completely suit your use case.
1697215860820.png

Could we look into this again? ChatGPT has since released its vision model which can detect images. I set up this exact workfow in Zapier and it's working great but I'd love to switch to Pabbly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could we look into this again? ChatGPT has since released its vision model which can detect images. I set up this exact workfow in Zapier and it's working great but I'd love to switch to Pabbly.
You can try using 'gpt 4 vision preview' AI Model to achieve your use case.
1706639730456.png

You can try using 'gpt 4 vision preview' AI Model to achieve your use case.
View attachment 37370
I just ran a test twice and it seems to be looking at a random image instead of the link to the google drive image. Here are both runs from the same image (which is just a test image of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch), it's generating random titles every time that have nothing to do with the image.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.48.26 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.48.26 AM.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.48.50 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.48.50 AM.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 16

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try mapping the preview link in ChatGPT action step and see if this gives you the desired result.
1706646513494.png

Here is what it shows with the preview link. This is a photo of a desert

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 4.00.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 4.00.38 PM.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 21

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they informed me that the use case you are describing is currently not possible. We do not currently support obtaining image details through ChatGPT.