• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Chatgpt to gsheet integration is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

incamedia

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzMzA0MzE1MjY4NTUzMDUxMzQ1MTZiNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi i want to put generated description from chatgpt to my gsheet, but it cause me a error. Help me with that.

Attachments

• chatgpt.png
    chatgpt.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 45

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @incamedia,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address (Add Team Member) so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

incamedia

i have added you in the workflow, the chatgpt issue was resolved, now i want to to connect Google Drive to Google Sheets, when i upload a new file in the gdrive , the link will automatically update in the gsheet.
But when i am uploading a new file in the google drive, the link is not updating in the gsheet automatically and runtime.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like your automation is working fine. Could you please confirm whether you are uploading the file to the specified folder?

1683052600100.png

Attachments

• 1683052540224.png
    1683052540224.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.