• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

check for google calendar events between a specific timeframe

aristosv

is there a way to check for google calendar events between a specific timeframe? for example show me events between 06:00 and 17:00?

aristosv

the trigger event is google calendar, and it checks for new events. If an event is found, it will send an SMS as a reminder.

My questions is,

1. if one of my clients creates an event 1 month the past (March), will the trigger consider it as new events also because it was just added to the calendar?
2. if one of my clients creates an event scheduled in 6 months in the future (October), will the trigger find it today? How far in the future does it check?
3. if one of my clients schedules an event that starts in 1 minute, will the trigger find it and send an SMS reminder? Or 5 or 10 minutes must pass before a new event is found? How frequently does it check?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

1. if one of my clients creates an event 1 month the past (March), will the trigger consider it as new events also because it was just added to the calendar?
2. if one of my clients creates an event scheduled in 6 months in the future (October), will the trigger find it today? How far in the future does it check?
Google Calendar trigger is a polling-based trigger that will receive the latest event created in your Calendar. While in the live execution the trigger event is polling-based, so it will take up to 10 mins for it to be approached on Pabbly.

3. if one of my clients schedules an event that starts in 1 minute, will the trigger find it and send an SMS reminder? Or 5 or 10 minutes must pass before a new event is found? How frequently does it check?

We have already answered your query on your other thread, please check that out. And to send the message you need another API that can send the message.