• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Clickup - Add Task Relationship with Task ID?

samvanme

Hi there, I created a simple CRM in clickup with 2 lists.

Companies list & Contacts List.

I would like to create use calendly invitees to: Create person "task" -> Create company "task" -> Add "Contact task" as a relationship column to "Company task"

However, it seems like entering in the Task ID into the custom field will not add the "contact task" to the relationship column on the "company task".

Does anyone know how to update relationship columns via pabbly in clickup?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @samvanme

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have experienced such an error while configuring the action step?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @samvanme

Regrettably, at present, the platform does not support the Relationship field. However, we continually assess and enhance our features, and if support for this field is added in the future, we will promptly notify you.

samvanme

Could you help me diagnose the following error on the same automation:

Task History ID -

IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzNzA0M2Q1MjZiNTUzMTUxM2I1MTY0NTQzOCI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Dec 04, 2023 19:25:20, (UTC+00:00) America/Danmarkshavn​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @samvanme

As we can see from your tasks history we can see that your execution has worked accordingly.

1701763783445.png

TayDiers

I am trying to update a Clickup task with a scheduled meeting and new information based on parsed email data, but I am struggling with it. The due date is uploading but it's an hour off. I tried to ensure that the data converts from PST to milliseconds but I didn't do something right. Also, a second question, is it possible to add other fields that are not listed in the ClickUp: Update Task integration? I need to track additional information that is not there. Thank you.

Emailed data for parsing:
Emailed and Parsed Data.JPG

Result in Clickup (1 hour off):
Time Date uploaded to Clickup.JPG

TayDiers

I am trying to update a Clickup task with a scheduled meeting and new information based on parsed email data, but I am struggling with it. The due date is uploading but it's an hour off. I tried to ensure that the data converts from PST to milliseconds but I didn't do something right. Also, a second question, is it possible to add other fields that are not listed in the ClickUp: Update Task integration? I need to track additional information that is not there. Thank you.

Emailed data for parsing:
View attachment 39292
Result in Clickup (1 hour off):
View attachment 39293
Looks like I may have posted this in the wrong place. My apologies if so. It seemed appropriate when I first found the question.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can subtract 1 hour from the time you receive in the email data and then map that time in the ClickUp action step.
1709857108565.png