• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Clockify not showing all projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pabbly Community,

I am trying to add a task to a project.

But I do not see all projects. It seems to depend on the name: The name i Use is: A03 - Paasburg - Systemadministration

When I change to 1111 - Paasburg - Systemadministration the name project is shown immediately.

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Niels

1688582233451.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please click on the refresh button and see if all the projects show up.
1688584573610.png

If project names still don't show up, please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Clockify accounts in an incognito tab. Then, re-establish a connection with your Clockify account and try again.

1688585039502.png

1688585141961.png

1. refresh button did not help. I try to explain you.
When the name is like: A03 - Paasburg - Systemadministration (all beginning with A as first letter) they are not showing up.
When I rename the same project to: 1111 - Paasburg - Systemadministration (removing the A in the beginning they are showing up)

Best wishes

Niels

Status
Not open for further replies.