• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Close task in Noysi as trigger for automation

Elma

Hi,
I managed to create an automation, where when doc files are saved in google drive in a specifc folder, a task is automatically created in Noysi via pabbly connect.
Now, the person assigned to the task has to review the document, and when he/she approves it, close the task. However, I don't find this trigger in pabbly connect. Pabbly connect can close the task automatically, but this one, I need a person to do it, and when the task is closed or approved, then that's when the sequence of automations start (like uploading to wordpress blog, etc.)
Please check how this can be done. Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Elma

the person assigned to the task has to review the document, and when he/she approves it, close the task. However, I don't find this trigger in pabbly connect. Pabbly connect can close the task automatically, but this one, I need a person to do it, and when the task is closed or approved, then that's when the sequence of automations start (like uploading to wordpress blog, etc.)
Kindly briefly elaborate on your use case once and let us know the name of the application which you are trying to use in your automation. Also, share the name of the workflow in which are trying to implement the same.

Elma

Hi, the software is NOYSI

Trigger must be when task is approved, the following is triggered:
1. Get Details on Google Docs
2. Post to Wordpress

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Elma

Do you want to capture the webhook in the Noysi and then pass the data to Google Docs or WordPress?