• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cognito Forms - Repeating Section

mcoffman

I have a robust Cognito Form that utilizes Repeating Sections. Pabbly is able to pull the data in, but it doesn't put the repeating section into an array. I am struggling to figure out how to best handle these repeating sections inside of Pabbly. For example, I have independent contractors that perform services daily, however, sometimes they work more less than 7 days, and perform several services in one day. I need to pull specific data from each service, but am not sure how to make this work. It would make sense if it was in an array that I could iterate the information and create a filter for the data that I wanted information from. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mcoffman

You need to capture the webhook response in advance response by turning off the simple response. Then you can use the Iterator action step to process each and every line item(If required).

2022-01-24_16h38_49.png