• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Combined Fields Have Lost Carriage Returns

Hey Team,
Something has changed with my integrations with ActiveCampaign. I have a number of fields coming from a webhook that get formatted and then combined in Pabby into a single field to pass into ActiveCampaign.

Before today, the carriage returns (Returns or Enter Key) in the single combined field was represented by \n and the data was passed corrected into ActiveCampaign.

Now, where I have inserted a carriage return in Pabby, the system is inserting the letters nn.

You can see my combined field by going to https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjE3NzYzMCI_3D, scrolling to ActiveCampaign Create Deal, and then scrolling to ContentStudio Book Pitch. My combined field looks like this:

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 9.29.19 AM.png

Until this morning, when that field passed into ActiveCampaign, it look like this in Active Campaign:

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 9.30.47 AM.png

NOW, when that field is passed into ActiveCampaign it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 9.32.17 AM.png

You can see that it no longer inserts a /n for the carriage return, rather it inserts the two letters nn

I can see the change when looking at the Data IN and Data OUT for both of the Webhooks that I have running

PREVIOUSLY:

The Data IN for the Create Deal would look like this:

"Deal Fields 15 FieldValue": "An action-packed, fast-paced, medical thriller in which a deadly alien takes possession of a woman and begins turning crew members into zombies as it tears the space station apart.\n\nBBM_Book_URL\n\[email protected]. Sasaki\n@se_sasaki\nSAVING GRACE (Book Four in THE GRACE LORD SERIES) by S.E. Sasaki\n@\n#ScienceFictionThriller, #HumorousSpaceAdventure",

And the Data Out looked like this:

"Deal Fields 15 FieldValue": "An action-packed, fast-paced, medical thriller in which a deadly alien takes possession of a woman and begins turning crew members into zombies as it tears the space station apart.\n\nBBM_Book_URL\n\[email protected]. Sasaki\n@se_sasaki\nSAVING GRACE (Book Four in THE GRACE LORD SERIES) by S.E. Sasaki\n@\n#ScienceFictionThriller, #HumorousSpaceAdventure",

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS:
Data IN:
"Deal Fields 11 FieldValue": "Dante Micheli walks into my life and turns it upside down. Heu2019s older with a body made to tempt me. I'm a pawn for him to use agaisnt his enemy. We go on the run hoping to live.nnBBM_Book_URLnn@Zoe Beth Geller Authorn@nItalian King by Zoe Beth Gellern@zoebethgellern#darkmafia #crimefiction",

Data OUT:
"Deal Fields 11 FieldValue": "Dante Micheli walks into my life and turns it upside down. Heu2019s older with a body made to tempt me. I'm a pawn for him to use agaisnt his enemy. We go on the run hoping to live.nnBBM_Book_URLnn@Zoe Beth Geller Authorn@nItalian King by Zoe Beth Gellern@zoebethgellern#darkmafia #crimefiction",

As I am looking at it, I can also see the apostrophes are being changed. Heu2019s (in the data above) is "He's" This field did come into Pabby correctly from the webhook. I verified in the History file Task ID - IjcxNTg0MzQ2Ig_3D_3D executed at Dec 13, 2021 09:15:07

I am not sure what is going on, but I need help!

Thank you in advance!!!

Cheers!
Shea

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SheaOliver

We looked into your concern and we have made some changes on our end. So now we would request you to try the same at your end.

Kindly let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

It was working, but I am now getting the following error when Pabby attempts to input a Deal into ActiveCampaign

{
"HTTP Status Code": 200,
"Message": "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."
}

Help?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SheaOliver

Kindly contact the Active Campaign support team as the error is coming from Active Campaign API since the data has been sent to the API correctly from our end.

2021-12-22_18h26_24.png

2021-12-22_18h26_24.png