• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Comment youtube : Manual sending

Hello, I have connected my youtube channel with open AI in order to automatically reply to comments on my youtube channel. My question is: Is it possible to not publish automatically the answer generated by open AI, but to let me choose to publish MANUALLY each answer?
That is to say:
1. A user writes a comment on my youtube channel
2. Open AI generates a reply
3. The generated answer is ready to be sent from my youtube interface and I can still edit it before clicking to publish it

What I want is not to send automatically and necessarily every answer generated by Open Ai but keep the manual choice to do it or not

Thanks in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thomaslancien

Try using Google Sheets in your workflow at the last step to add the comment where you can decide whether to post that comment or not.

And create another workflow that will fetch the comment from that particular Google Sheets to post on Youtube.

(For similar logic)