• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Conditional logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hericjr

Hello!

I receive information from a form through the webhook. In the form I have a selection field with 4 options (1,2,3 and 4).

I need to make a logical condition in Pabbly Connect to return a value (title) depending on the number selected in the form.

Ex:
If the received value is "1", set the value to "one"...
If the received value is "2", set the value to "two"... and so on.

The text formatter doesn't work for me, because I have to do one for each, but I need it to return the value in just one task, because I'm going to use the result in another task.

So in just one task it has to return me a dynamic result depending on the received value.

How can I be doing this function with Pabbly Connect?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hericjr

Regarding your concern to assign the option or the fields certain values dynamically, you can use the "Lookup Table" action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.