• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Conditional Tags for Zoho Campaigns

solace

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzI1MjY4NTUzNSI_3D_pc
Hi there, I'm using the following flow. WP Amelia to Zoho Campaigns. For our use case we need the tags field to be able to tag the correct name in Zoho but in Pabbly there's not a way to retrieve the tag from Zoho and assign it during the trigger. And also there is not a way to conditionally select and assign the tag. For example if [email protected] signed up and they said they were a "nonprofit" then I want this tag to be assigned in Zoho but if they said "for-profit" then they will be assigned that tag in Zoho Campaigns. What is the solution for this use case?

solace

Thank you for your response! I went in and started playing around with it. The issue I'm having is that the integration from Pabbly to Zoho is not complete. I had to ask Zoho Campaigns for support to figure out this issue. There is a field in Pabbly for Tags right? Zoho has Tags right? Well, the tags that Pabbly thinks are tags are actually not tags in Zoho Campaigns. Zoho has a Contact Tags option for every contact. Please see the attached screenshot. Basically you know how Pabbly is able to retrieve the lists in Zoho Campaigns? We need the ability to retrieve these tags as well. That way I can use the router and assign tags automatically during import. Makes sense? This maybe a feature request.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.03.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-21 at 5.03.36 PM.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 48