• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Configure SMTP Relay service with SMTP Module

Vitorouski

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTY1MDYzMTA0MzI1MjY1NTUzZDUxMzE1MTY2NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi,
A few months ago i was using a Pabbly connect workflow to sends Emails using SMTP Relay (Gmail account)
It was working without problems, but today I try it again and i've get an Autenticate error from SMTP server.
Configuration doesn't changed since the las time it was used.
Perhaps (Pabbly server IP) has changed in this time. is it possible?

In Gmail SMTP service Relay config I only accept connections from whitelist IP: 44.224.102.169 (Pabbly server)

Have I add another IP / or range of IPs to the whitelist?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Vitorouski,

The error message "SMTP Error: Could not authenticate" indicates that the email client or application is having trouble authenticating with the email server to send emails.
To resolve this issue, it is recommended to establish a proper connection with the SMTP server using accurate login credentials, and then try sending the email again. You can refer to the below video to understand more about SMTP and its configuration:

(Watch the 2nd part of the video)

Please establish a new connection and see if that fixes your issue.
1717607852722.png