• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Confusing Map Data Options

calebcaleb

I am connecting a form on my Wix site with Airtable, however, the map data options shown in the drop-down are confusing and I don't know which ones correspond with the fields in my form. I've attached a screenshot of the form on my website and the drop-down with the available map data inputs. Could someone help me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 20.14.46.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 20.14.46.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 20.13.39.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 20.13.39.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 51

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @calebcaleb,

Please make three test submissions, and in each submission, enter your name, phone number, and choose only one option, then submit. You can then check your task history to see which key corresponds to the option you selected and map those details to Airtable accordingly.

1698442259509.png

Attachments

• 1698442346533.png
    1698442346533.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 48

calebcaleb

Sorry but this doesn't make any sense..I can't find anywhere the screen you sent a screenshot from. I don't see my checkboxes appearing anywhere in my results, and the map data options are completely random. I've been making tests and they're not corresponding or easy to make sense of at all.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Sorry but this doesn't make any sense..I can't find anywhere the screen you sent a screenshot from.
The screenshot I shared is from your Task History.
1698520001615.png

Now, make three new submissions, selecting only one option at a time as suggested in my previous answer. When making each submission, enter the name of the option you are selecting in the name field.

For example, in your first submission, if you select 'Yes,' then enter 'Yes' in the name field. In your second submission, select 'No,' and enter 'No' in the name field. In the third submission, select 'More Information,' and enter 'More Information' in the name field of the form you are submitting.

Once you have made these submissions, please let me know.