• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Google Sheets

Bong Baylon

I want to connect my workflow to Google Sheets with one of the cells/columns pointing to URLs of short videos and then posting them on Facebook. I cannot find a place where I can host the videos and get the URLs to put them on the Google Sheet so that it would automatically appear on Facebook. I want the video to appear automatically on Facebook and not just the URL.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bong Baylon

For your specific needs, we highly recommend watching the video tutorial below. It will guide you through scheduling media files to be posted on Facebook at specific intervals.

Bong Baylon

I know how to connect to an image. My problem is connecting to a video link. Where can I host my videos so that it would appear on Facebook once the URL is retrieved?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bong Baylon

You have the flexibility to store your videos on either OneDrive or Dropbox based on what works best for you. Once stored, you can easily process and manage these videos on Facebook according to your preferences and requirements.