• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Mailchimp to WhatsApp

aab

I'm trying to send campaigns in Miaslchimp to WhatsApp as well. I followed the youTube video where the presenter was doing this for customers but the "webhook" response does not include the phone number, only information about the campaign itself. What am I doing wrong.

I want to send the campaign as its displayed in an email in WhatsApp, not as a link. Maybe I would need to send a jpeg of the email? Please advise.

aab

Here you go ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.33.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.33.20 PM.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.33.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.33.47 PM.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 75

Fagun Shah

So you want to send whole campaign's data(subscribers) to pabbly connect and then send them whatsapp? I don't t think this is possible, but may be pabbly team has some way.

I suggest you to export send whatsapp from googlesheet instead.