• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Razorpay with Pabbly

zest83

Hello Team,
I would like to connect a certain Payment page in Razorpay to Pabbly to WhatsApp

Now, the payment page accepts "Any Amount" - so the user fills the amount as per the on-going offer.

How do I integrate this with pabbly and to whatsapp?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @zest83 !

Sure, you can integrate Razorpay with WhatsApp in Pabbly Connect.

For your reference, you can check on this video tutorial for just the Razorpay and WhatsApp part-

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

Incase, we mis-interpreted your concern, do elaborate bit more, so we can better understand your concern.

Best Regards.

zest83

Yes, you have not understood what I was asking.

I'll explain again.
1. Razorpay lets user make different Payment Pages.
2. There is an option which lets us make payment pages where the user can type in the amount they wish to pay.
3. Here the amount is random because its as per the ongoing offer and that's what the user enters.

in my chat api trigger, i wish to tell the user how much they have paid.

So the whatsApp message will say:

Hello <name>. thank you for your payment of Rs. < >

So how do I do this?

Please check this link created for you to check what I'm talking about: https://rzp.io/l/g3LsN3P9p

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 47