• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect third party accounts to my app?

AndyMoreno

I want to make an app that allows my clients to enter their dashboard and connect their Facebook and Instagram accounts to receive comments from their accounts in my app. Can a solution of this style be made with pabbly?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @AndyMoreno,

You can capture the comments of your Facebook page using Facebook Comments action application as shown in the first half of the video shared below. Capturing comments from Instagram is currently not possible.

If the application on which you are trying to send these comments has a Rest API then you can try using API by Pabbly to achieve your use case.

simple_crm

Hi @AndyMoreno,

You can capture the comments of your Facebook page using Facebook Comments action application as shown in the first half of the video shared below. Capturing comments from Instagram is currently not possible.

If the application on which you are trying to send these comments has a Rest API then you can try using API by Pabbly to achieve your use case.
Hi , arshilahmad.9001 When you are planning to start implementing the Instagram comment capture feature in pabbly connect.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi , arshilahmad.9001 When you are planning to start implementing the Instagram comment capture feature in pabbly connect.
If you want this feature to be added to Instagram action step, you can submit you request on our dedicated platform:
Our integrations team will look into your request, and if possible, add the desired action event to Instagram