• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect to Wordpress with newly created details

Jaidos

Not sure if this is actually possible, but my fingers are crossed!

My trigger sets off an action that creates a fresh Wordpress install via InstaWP. I've set this up via their API.

That works great, and returns information such as the newly created URL and login details.

I now want the next step to use that information to login to the fresh Wordpress install so I can't complete more actions. It would be great to map that data but it doesn't seem possible.

Is there another way that I'm possible missing?

Workflow link: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...fVDFbT1ZSVAJSIVRNVGhcX1YsUB1WLQJHCTpbBQQsUTA#

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jaidos

It appears that you might not have captured your webhook response after configuring the webhook URL in your WooCommerce.

So, I recommend you to refer the following video lesson once and then capture the response for the new order accordingly.

(Watch the first part especially to capture the webhook response for New Order)

Jaidos

Hey @Jaidos

It appears that you might not have captured your webhook response after configuring the webhook URL in your WooCommerce.

So, I recommend you to refer the following video lesson once and then capture the response for the new order accordingly.

(Watch the first part especially to capture the webhook response for New Order)
Hi, that's correct.

I just needed a trigger, I didn't think it would matter since I wasn't passing any information along.

I went ahead and captured the correct info but I don't see how that will help? My original question still stands.

Thank you for looking into it! :)

Supreme

Staff member
I now want the next step to use that information to login to the fresh Wordpress install so I can't complete more actions. It would be great to map that data but it doesn't seem possible.
Can you please elaborate on this part of the use case in brief?

Jaidos

Can you please elaborate on this part of the use case in brief?
Ahh, sorry I mean to say "so I can complete more actions". I'm a fool!

If I can get it to work, my plan is to be triggered via WooCommerce (or even a form) > Create a fresh install via InstaWP > Access that new install and pass on information (from my trigger) into custom ACF fields (via AutomatorWP or such).

I understand that there will be more set up to be done (such as getting the fields to pass on in the trigger). But I want to make sure that it's possible to automatically access this fresh install (that is created via my 2nd step).

Supreme

Staff member
If I can get it to work, my plan is to be triggered via WooCommerce (or even a form) > Create a fresh install via InstaWP > Access that new install and pass on information (from my trigger) into custom ACF fields (via AutomatorWP or such).

We looked into your concern and I am afraid to say that your use case is not possible to integrate in such a fashion.