• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connect whatsapp to woocommerce through pabbly

shahnoor

can i connect whatsapp to woocommerce in such a way that people should place order directly from whatsapp ,suppose now if customer sends me some random message on whatsapp and for that the reply has to go to choose support button and order button now once the customer clicks to order button all my products details from my woocommerce has to appear in the message in the form of menu. for better understanding please check the below screenshot that i have sent please let me know if this is possible and how is it possible to do it, thank you so much.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 2.35.45 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 2.35.45 PM.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 55
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 2.35.29 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 2.35.29 PM.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 56

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shahnoor

You can try the same in your Pabbly account once, you can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the WhatsApp in trigger event to capture the webhook response.

(Watch the first part of the video)

(Watch the second part of the video on how you can create the order)

shahnoor

Hi, i am unable to set when i try to setup Whatsapp cloud API it is showing me error like

Onboarding Failure
An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.
I have also attached the image below please help.
Thanks alot

Attachments

• error of whatsapp api.jpg
    error of whatsapp api.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 49

shahnoor

Hi, i am unable to setup whatsapp api when i try to setup Whatsapp cloud API facebook meta for developers page.it is showing me error mentioned below

" Onboarding Failure
An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

I have also attached the image below please help.
Thanks alot

Attachments

• error of whatsapp api.jpg
    error of whatsapp api.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 52