• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect with Google Sheets

Karin

I am desperately trying to connect a Google Sheet to Zagomail via Pabbly and already fail at the 1st step. Pabbly is activated on the Google Sheet, the webhook is entered and the message during the initial setup is: “Test data sent successfully".

Capture Webhook Response worked, but no subscriber UID was included
So I tried “Recapture Webhook Response”, created a new redoch at Google, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Thanks, Karin

Karin

Thank you so much. I worked it out with the help of this video. But now each row (new Subscriber) is added twice to the Zagomail-List.
Thanks for your assistance
Karin

Supreme

Staff member
Could you confirm whether the trigger column in the same row has been updated twice by any chance? It is possible that the row entries may have been edited from your end.