• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Google Contacts and Infinity

LeonKoh

Hi Everyone,
I am not sure if I am missing something, so here goes...

I want to create an infinity item automatically when I create a new contact in Google Sheets.

I have created a workflow in Pabbly Connect., the Testing and saving data works mapping now has no errors. The data is pulled correctly from google contacts to infinity.

But when I create a new contact in google contacts it the workflow doesn't trigger the creation of a new item in infinity. Am I missing something? I am unable to find any videos for linking google to infinity.

Thank you in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @LeonKoh

Kindly try leaving the field empty and then press the "Save & Send Test Request" button.

1689677641288.png

LeonKoh

HI @Supreme ,
Thank you for providing your thoughts.
Unfortunately, I tried that and the system doesn't allow that and returns errors for missing fields.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @LeonKoh

As we can see from your workflow, the infinity action step is working fine, so kindly give it a try again and let us know.

LeonKoh

Once again thank you for the reply but.
The step works fine once, and it pulls the active contact in the google contact, when click save and test data, but doesn't automate when I create a new contact.
Can I know what to input in the infinity under mapping? I don't know what the labels mean, and what the expected values are so I am unable to link them.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly try executing the workflow in real-time by creating or updating the contact from your Google account. And then let us know if that workflow works in real-time.

LeonKoh

Here's what I did, I did a test data from Google Contact, then I mapped it to infinity, it worked initially. Some test data also worked when I tried to key in new contacts.
Then now it stopped working again.
I am confused. Is there a video that can show how to do this?

Supreme

Staff member
can I check if Pabbly needs to be logged in, for automations to work?
No, It doesn't require you to log into your Pabbly account to automate your workflows.

Further, as we can see from your latest history log the workflow seems to be working.

1690181229156.png