• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Connecting Mindbody and GHL

EasyBizTech

Hello,

I am trying to connect my clients Mindbody (booker.com) account with GHL. I have talked with Mindbody support and they asked me this....

The Booker API has a step to generate an access_token before you can begin making API calls to get data. Do you know if this tool you are using allows you to chain calls together and read the responses? You may need to have some understanding of how the Booker API functions, have you seen the documentation?

Pabbly makes it look easy with just two fields to enter
But mindbody gave me 4 pieces of information

Pabbly is wanting my API key and Site ID

I was given this from Mindbody (Booker)

The Booker Staging API credentials for your account are:

client_id: xxxxx
client_secret: xxxxx
Customer API Key: xxxxxx
Merchant API Key: xxxx

This account will have access to the Booker API test site, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", LocationID: xxxx

Which one of these goes into the Pabbly API key and which one is the Site ID?

Thanks
Ted

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @EasyBizTech,

Your concern will be addressed on this thread: