• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Shopify with Zoho Inventory

Varoon

I understand that we can now connect Zoho Inventory with Shopify which we have done. As we have variable to each product example - Rose petals powder will have 100 gms , 250 gms , 500 gms and 1000 gms variants in our Shopify website. When integrated Zoho Inventory is creating multiple sub products where we have to create stock bundles to increase the inventory.

But my requirement is to get away without creating bundles. Meaning if Rose Petals Powder in Zoho Inv has a stock of 25 kgs, and a customer places an order of 500 gms the stock in Zoho Inventory needs to be automatically adjusted to 24.5 as per the Shopify sales order.

But currently i have to create bundles . example break the 25 kgs in to 10 pieces of 500 gms , 10 pieces of 1 kg etc. And all these processes are manual and super time consuming.

Can some one help me with my request?