• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting to Custom form on Salesforce

wbedell

Can you connect to a Custom made form on Salesforce? I see where you can connect to a lead form, contact form, etc. But my client has created a custom form in Salesforce and we cannot figure out how to map to it, as it doesn't seem to be an option in the "action" area of Pabbly. Note: We have connected to Salesforce without issue, and can upload information to the lead form and contact forms. We just cannot seem to map to the custom form and form fields that were created.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wbedell

Could you please elaborate on your query on from where and how you want to pass the data on Salesforces' action events? If you can share a screenshot or a short video as a reference would be better.

wbedell

We are using a wordpress.org website and have built forms using the Forminator plugin. We connected to Salesforce using this video (
). It worked great. We easily connected to the LEAD form. However, we have created a registration form that collects much more data than a lead form. My client has already created custom fields in Salesforce to accommodate our input. How do we map to those customized fields in Salesforce?

For the trigger we chose Webhook. We then connected with Salesforce. But when we assign the action, we don't see what to choose to map to custom fields already made in Salesforce? In other words, what do we choose in the Action 2 area to be able to map to these custom made fields in Salesforce?

1648205763941.png

1648205692257.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wbedell

If you are looking for the custom fields in the Salesforce action events, then currently we are not supporting it.

wbedell

Is there another way that this can be achieved using Pabbly? Possibly choosing a different trigger app in step one? Or another app in step two? I've asked my client to copy the form fields into the LEAD area, which we hope will work for now. But it would be even better if we could figure out a way to map directly to the customized fields he created.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wbedell

But it would be even better if we could figure out a way to map directly to the customized fields he created.
Since the Salesforce custom fields are not supported on the platform, we are afraid to say that the use case might not be possible.