• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting TypeForm to HighLevel and passing custom fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have TypeForm connected to HighLevel. The webhook is working and I get a response and can map the data; which is first name, last name, email and phone. But I ask some additional questions on my TypeForm and I added the fields in HighLevel as custom_fields but Pabbly doesn't give me the option to pass those custom fields to HighLevel. I can see the answers to the questions being received from the TypeForm webhook. But I don't see an option to map those answers to my custom fields in HighLevel. How can I fix this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @socialseobuilder

As we can see from your workflow, after reconnecting your Lead Connector action step we can see your custom fields correctly.

Please do reconnect the action step and map the data accordingly.

1664429413347.png

@Supreme I see that the custom fields are only available when you 'Update Contact'. What I need is the custom fields to be able to map on the 'Create or Update Contact' option. Is there a way to get the custom fields added to HighLevel when creating a new contact or you can only use custom fields after the contact has already been created in HighLevel? If I have to do a 2nd step to add the custom fields after the contact is already created, how do I do that automatically? In my Typeform, I ask for First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Phone #, but I also ask for additional custom fields. But when creating a new contact in HighLevel, Pabbly does not give me the option to pass the custom fields that was collected with the Typeform submission. So that is the problem I am trying to solve. Can you help me figure out a solution to add the custom field values at the same time of adding a new contact to HighLevel?

Status
Not open for further replies.