• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbooking

Hi I'm trying to connect to softwares together..

I'm trying to make a "Create a Delivery" POST request by following this doc: https://waiteer.stoplight.io/docs/openapi/b3A6NjczNTAxNQ-create-a-delivery

however, I'm getting a 500 response.. Can anyone see whats wrong?

1650619475307.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mdbooking

As we can see from your API by the Pabbly action step you have not passed your Zip Code and the Distance field correctly which seems required from their API.

Kindly contact the Waiter's support team for the same.

mdbooking

Hi again, I manged to make it work..

now I have 1 issue I hope you can help with..

The pickupTime and deliveryTime needs to be in this format YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss , however we map it differently:
1650631858402.png

is it possible to convert the Ready in Timestamp value to the format needed by waiteer api?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mdbooking

is it possible to convert the Ready in Timestamp value to the format needed by waiteer api?
Yes, you can use the "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Format Date Only" action step to convert Timestamp with Millisecond to YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss.

2022-04-23_10h28_34.png

mdbooking

Hi I just tried but it doesnt seem to pass the correct format to the api waiteer workflow, can you please have a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong..

As you can see I have made 2 time formatter workflows to format ready timestamp and another to format delivery timestamp, but when I map it in the data section of the waiteer Api workflow its not processed, however, when I add the correct time it works fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.