• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connection problems

Tünde

Hello dear supporting member

I have the following problem:
I am using Facebook lead form, Pabbly, clicksend and google spreadsheet.
4 leads have been generated.
3 were reported via sms to customer and me, 2 of them were filed in google spreadsheets, but all four are filed in the lead form of the customer's Facebook page.
Question, why weren't ALL reported cleanly by sms, entered in Google Spreadsheet.

Where can I find the error ?

Kind regards
Tünde

And: Why dint't have my customer access to the google spreadsheet ?

Here is the link to my workflow https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMzA0MzY1MjZkNTUzNjUxMzUi_pc
Bächli Fashion Gutscheine

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your Task History, we can see that before the first execution of your workflow, you had set up only 2 steps in your workflow: Facebook and Gmail. Therefore, you received a lead, and an email was sent to that lead through Gmail.

Before the second execution, you had set up 3 steps: Facebook, Gmail, and ClickSend. So, an email and SMS were sent to your lead.

Before the 3rd and 4th executions, you had set up Facebook, Gmail, ClickSend, and Google Sheets steps. Therefore, an email and SMS were sent to your lead, and also the details were saved in Google Sheets.

Going forward, all your Facebook leads will receive an email, an SMS, and their details will be saved in your Google Sheets, unless you remove those steps from your workflow.
=========================================================================================

And: Why dint't have my customer access to the google spreadsheet ?
Could you please elaborate a bit more on which sheet you are referring to?

Do you want your Facebook Leads to have access to this sheet?
1708030500153.png