• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

'Contact ID is Invalid' error with GoHighLevel

gjpab

I'm trying to add a note/task to a GoHighLevel contact created in a step above within the same workflow. I mapped the contact ID returned in the response, however Pabbly has been throwing the same error repeatedly. See screenshot attached.

Any ideas why this is occurring?

Attachments

• tempsnip.png
    tempsnip.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gjpab

I'm trying to add a note/task to a GoHighLevel contact created in a step above within the same workflow. I mapped the contact ID returned in the response, however Pabbly has been throwing the same error repeatedly. See screenshot attached.

Any ideas why this is occurring?

As we can see from your workflow, you are using different subaccounts of your GHL in the different action steps of GHL and in the Create a Note action step you have selected different subaccounts (accounts) for the same.

So, kindly select the corresponding account credentials to add the note in GHL.

1660978847583.png