• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Continue if trigger

pbm22

I am setting up an approved trigger to create a new contact in Active Campaign only if the status is approved on a form that I created, but I don't see this action.

pbm22

It is Pabbly connect and I need to set up and if/then action. I have a form set up with approved or denied as statuses and then need to add a contact to active campaign when their status is approved.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pbm22

You can try the Filter action step in your workflow after the trigger event and can select the status field to only run the automation for the approved ones.

E.g. -

1659417328484.png

pbm22

Is there a way to get on a call or share my screen? I don't think I set up the trigger correctly in Airtabnle or I am missing a step.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pbm22

From which form application you get the approved contact to your Active Campaign?

For your better understanding, we can refer you to record a short video on the same.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pbm22

As we can see from your incoming data from the Airtable trigger response, we couldn't see any data label with status, so kindly share the labels whcih you are having in your Airtable forms.