• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Continue workflow after a router

C Bos

Hello, I have a question about how to create 'side paths'. I have a Typeform with 14 questions and 5 answers each question. I want to have an output score so I need to calculate each question the 5 answers. I want to combine them in a router but I can't make multiple router in a workflow. Is there another way to have 'side paths' in Pabbly connect to calculate all of the different anwsers.

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2023-08-02 om 12.06.16.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2023-08-02 om 12.06.16.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 48

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @C Bos

Regarding your concern to calculate the individual 15 questions answered in separate Routes then you can try using the lookup table action step by filling in all the possible answers in each 15 LookupTale action step and bypassing all scores from the LookupTables action step you can add it up in the Number Formatter.

E.g. -

1690976832885.png