• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Convert Kit "Get Subscriber Tags" Not Working as Excepted

SurferLee

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY0MDYzNTA0MzQ1MjZmNTUzMDUxMzQ1MTZhNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi, the "Get Subscriber Tag" from a new Convert Kit subscriber and forward the data to Gmail isn't working as excepted.

The workflow is:
  1. ConvertKit : New Subscriber - This response works fine,
  2. ConvertKit : Find a Subscriber - This response works ok,
  3. ConvertKit : Get Subscriber Tags - this works ok, ,and receives all the tags from that subscriber,
  4. Gmail : Send Email - When I write the email in the work flow and insert data from previous steps 2 & 3 (these are specific customer tags, customer details) The data is correct when I test, but in a real live situation when email is received the data is not in the same order as written in the workflow step.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Lee

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @SurferLee,

Based on your Task History, we can see that the keys associated with tags are different for each subscriber. Because of this, the tags you mapped in your email content will keep changing their position. Since the data comes from ConvertKit in this manner, I'm afraid there is no workaround for this.
1698279084929.png

1698279100561.png

SurferLee

Thanks for the really fast reply.
I think I understand....
Customer "A" would select a specific tag and customer "B" would select a different tag, so the email out put would always be a different order.

Maybe the best option would be to create my emails with all the tags in no particular order, so when the customer selects their relevant tag they would be included in the email output, does that make sense?