• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Copper CRM Custom Fields Not Displaying

Hi, I'm trying to transfer data from a Tally form to a new Person in "People" in Copper CRM. However, the custom fields created for "People" are not displayed as options in Pabbly so the connection is useless. Is there something I'm missing here? Surely the custom fields can be mapped somehow? Thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have forwarded your concern to our integrations team, who will look into your request to add support for custom fields in Copper CRM. You can submit this request through our dedicated platform from your end as well: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @takingaction,

We are pleased to inform you that in response to your request, we have implemented a new action step named "Create Person (Beta)." We kindly request you to re-establish the connection and attempt the action once more.

Should you encounter any challenges, please do not hesitate to notify us, and we will be more than willing to assist you further.

Best regards,
Nivesh