• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Counting number of incoming webhooks for a workflow in automated fashion for a text to vote

mikec29526

We are having a contest where people will text to vote for their favorite musician at a festival. They will send a text with the number of their favorite (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10)

As they send the text, a gohighlevel workflow will be sending the webhook into Pabbly. I have the first workflow set up in Pabbly, Grove City - 1 is the name

My first thought was to add to Google sheet tab each time someone votes (tab 1 would be for #1 votes, tab 2 would be for #2 votes, etc). The problem is I know I will run into Google rate limit since there will be about 1000 votes in 1 minute.

Do you know of a way that I can tally the results from this message body field from all the incoming webhooks that Pabbly will receive? I will do a workflow for each of the contestants (1 through 10)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 43