• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a free trial by connecting Elementor, Wordpress and LearnDash

Hello,

i have a use case that i can't solve.

I want to create a 7-day free trial of my LearnDash group with these features:

- to register for the free trial, no card details must be requested;

- A user cannot take the free trial more than once;

I have created an optin page with the Elementor form and I would like to create an automation with Pabbly that allows me to register the user on Wordpress and assign him to the LearnDash group.

If the user does not exist, he is assigned to the LearnDash group for 7 days after which he will be removed from the group and will no longer be able to access it.

If the user already exists I would like it not to be assigned to the LearnDash group but an email is sent to the user via VBOUT, which communicates that the free trial has already been carried out.

is it possible to set all this on pabbly?

Thanks.

Francesco

Hey @FrancescoM

Please check out the following sample video for your above use case, please check that out and try it at your end.

Where we designed the workflow to add the users in Vbout and Learndash according to your above condition.

Hi @Supreme ,

I set up my workflow with your instructions but I get an error in the second step (Wordpress Search User).

I also received an automated email from Pabbly notifying me of an error at that point.

can you check on my account?

thanks for the support!

Francesco

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @FrancescoM

You have to connect your WordPress account with the action step to use their API.

Kindly make a new connection with the respective action step and try again.

Pelase read the instructions carefully.

2022-05-12_11h06_25.png

You can refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding -

(Watch the second part of the video to add a connection)