• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a google sheet where to save data from a work flow

dodosport

Good Morning to everyone.

I need help to know if it's possibile to create a google sheet in which I've to insert datas as a result of a workflow.

I explain my situation better.

I've a fashion store in Italy and I have a loyalty program in cloud. Unfortunately yesterday eventing My database was erased but I don't know if it's my fault or is a bug from the platform.
In any case I need to restore datas of each owner of a fidelity card.

In pabbly connect I've created some workflows that integrates with the platform of my loyalty program.

Going more specific I created a workflow that every last day of the month sends a Whatsapp Message to each card holder with how many points they have.
To obtain these datas I made in the workflow an API call to the loyalty program platform that sends as answer every single data of each holder and card.
Then with iterator I create every single message.

So is possible to create a google sheet in which I can insert these datas from the API CALL? (NAME, SURNAME, PHONE, NUMEBR of CARD, POINTS ....)

Thanks if some one could help me.

Tobia

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dodosport
So is possible to create a google sheet in which I can insert these datas from the API CALL? (NAME, SURNAME, PHONE, NUMEBR of CARD, POINTS ....)
Can you please explain this part of your case so that we can suggest your query accordingly? Also do share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same.