• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create a new Google Sheet from a template (data from google forms)

I need some help.

I would like to take data from a google form (I know how to do this part) and then I want to put it into a google sheet.

The google sheet needs to be created new from a template. I would like to insert the data in a single column (so inserting the data vertically, not horizontally).

How can I do this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @The_One_Piece_Is_Real

To insert data vertically instead of horizontally, you can add a separate Google sheet for each row.
For example, if you have three rows such as Name, Email, and Contact then you will need to add a separate Google sheet in your action step for each of these rows.

Kindly attempt to perform the task from your end first and inform us if you encounter any difficulties at any stage so that we can investigate and provide assistance as necessary.