• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Draft Order in Shopify?

wibbler

How do I create a Draft Order in Shopify? I don't want the invoice to be sent until I have checked it.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please clear the browser cache and check. It appears to be working fine at our end - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application

1649160630227.png

wibbler

Ok, it seems MS Edge cannot connect but Chrome can. I have added the request.

Last edited:

wibbler

I know you can't create a Draft order. I guess all orders that Pabbly can create would create an invoice that gets sent automatically to the customer?

The lack of Draft Order creation will likely make us refund our Ultimate purchase of Pabbly I'm afraid. It's a key part of our workflow that we currently have in automate.io .

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I know you can't create a Draft order. I guess all orders that Pabbly can create would create an invoice that gets sent automatically to the customer?

The lack of Draft Order creation will likely make us refund our Ultimate purchase of Pabbly I'm afraid. It's a key part of our workflow that we currently have in automate.io .
Hey @wibbler

Creating a draft order action in Shopify is possible. Our integration team is already working on it and hopefully by tomorrow, you should be able to use the draft order action.

We request you to kindly wait till tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member

We have added the Create Draft order action event -

1649317098803.png

wibbler

I have noticed something that needs updating on the Draft Order option:

In Create Order, there is only the requirement to add customer email (which should probably be Required, by the way):
Screenshot:
In Create Draft Order, it ALSO asks for the Customer ID (Required), which isn't needed if we have the customer email:
Screenshot:
So either get rid of the Customer ID (preferred) or at least don't make it required!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have noticed something that needs updating on the Draft Order option:

In Create Order, there is only the requirement to add customer email (which should probably be Required, by the way):
Screenshot:
In Create Draft Order, it ALSO asks for the Customer ID (Required), which isn't needed if we have the customer email:
Screenshot:
So either get rid of the Customer ID (preferred) or at least don't make it required!
Yes, you were correct. We have updated it and those fields are no longer required fields.

Please reconnect the app once at your end and then check.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

We looked into your respective action step, it seems like while authenticating the action event your complete fields were not rolled on and because of that error has occurred.

Though we have re-connected your action step and it is working fine. Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

2022-04-12_11h25_07.png