• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create Email Template HTML restrictions

demonboy

Hi,

What are the HTML restrictions of the email template? I want to style my layout so can I include CSS like

<style>
.myDiv {
border: 5px outset red;
background-color: lightblue;
text-align: center;
}
</style>

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @demonboy

Can you specify the location where you're attempting to modify the email template using CSS? Additionally, note that inline CSS works, but internal CSS gets stripped.

demonboy

This is in the trigger Pabbly Email Marketing. I'm building an html email body using the fields from my json capture. Will it get stripped from here and, if so, how do I include it? You can see the workflow here:

1000013982.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @demonboy

The HTML body supports Inline CSS for styling. You can use online inline editors to modify your HTML code.

Reference -https://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_css_inline

Sample -
1711709770379.png

demonboy

Thanks for that. Should I be building a page from scratch and include the html and body tags? On my email client (Thunderbird) I can get away without, but what is the general protocol?

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for that. Should I be building a page from scratch and include the html and body tags?
Yes, you can rewrite or copy-paste the HTML content with inline CSS and try online. And you wouldn't be required to provide the HTML doctype.