• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Create Tweet with Media" creates a tweet WITHOUT media 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonbstrong

I am trying to use the "Create Tweet With Media" action so that I can post a status update to Twitter with an image.

It doesn't post the image.

1639954090617.png

1639954114536.png

Please fix!

jonbstrong

The screenshot you shared earlier was for a GIF. I'm not trying to send a GIF
The image I am sending is square. Zapier is able to send this to Twitter as a media tweet

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember3

We have double checked the same by uploading it on our server and we are able to send it to Twitter from there. There is no restriction for any resolution in the image size.

Give us some time to check it at our end. We will get back to you soon.

P

PabblyMember3

We didn't fix anything it was probably from twitter's end, I hope your workflows will work, you won't need to update them.

P

PabblyMember3

It's still not working on the original workflow I experienced this issue with :(
Can you share your workflow name or URL and the publicly accessible image link that you are trying to post in Twitter?

P

PabblyMember3

Thanks for sharing the link. We will check it and get back to you.

P

PabblyMember3

Could you please try again? we have made some changes to the integration and it should work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.