• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Create wave invoice sales tax issue

Your Task History ID
workflow: IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzZjA0Mzc1MjZmNTUzMzUxM2Ii_pc
Hello,

I am running into trouble trying to add sales tax when creating a new wave invoice. The issue is there are no sales taxes available to select in the sales tax field. When i try to refresh the available sales taxes in the drop down it hangs on loading. Alternatively if i try to map the tax manually it also hangs on sending a test transaction and saving. the page loads endlessly forcing me to refresh the page and loose progress.

Things i have tried / confirming:
1. I confirm i have sales taxes present in the wave sales tax settings - see below screen shot
1709145998853.png

2. I am aware that for wave to properly register the sales tax i need to reference the wave id for that tax. I have those IDs and confirmed their values by calling up existing invoices from wave by invoice number and checking the resultant tax ID that comes with the invoice data.

3. i have tried to refresh the fields and reconnect the "create invoice" action

4. I have tried to create a new connection to wave - all connections seem to be working as i can create the invoice without issue as long as i don't touch the sales tax field.

5. tried other browsers, clearing cache, refreshing browser, restart computer ect...

6. i have tried to create a wave invoice in a completely new work path.

There was a time this worked properly but seems to have broken in the past few weeks.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you,

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Petram PVC,

Could you please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Wave accounts in an Incognito tab, and then establish a new connection to see if that provides you with the Sales Tax ID?
1709147706478.png

Hello,

I did as suggested but the outcome was the same; hanging on loading.

-in incognito mode in firefox i logged into pabbly connect and wave accounting
-i created a new connection. The connection works fine, i can test submit the create new invoice action without issue as long as i don't try to add a sales tax.
-no sales tax options are available from the drop down, refreshing the drop down leads to hanging. Manually mapping the wave sales tax ID also causes hanging.

Please advise.

Thank you,

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for this information. Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.