• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating a new contact in Hubspot

matthaag

Good day and thanks in advance for your support. New to the app.

I have seemingly have all pieces hooked up between my google sheets and hubspot integration where my trigger is GS new/updated row that will create a new hubspot contact.

My issue is that I am unable to pass the contact owners value that i need to assign to the contact. I have tried his name, email and what is seemingly his hubspot id but always get error.

Property values were not valid: [{"isValid":false,"message":"Alex was not a valid integer (for owner ID).","error":"INVALID_INTEGER","name":"hubspot_owner_id"}]

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthaag

We looked into your workflow and in the Contact Owners' field you need to pass the Id of the Owner which you will get from "HubSpot CRM: Search a Contact". Please check out the following screenshots for a better understanding.

Regards

2021-12-08_12h24_41.png

To get the Id of the owner-

2021-12-08_12h26_22.png

matthaag

Thanks so much for the response. So, I would have to create an entirely different flow?

What would the id be? email address?

I tried adding 24745060 and didn't work.