• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating a Switchy link doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonbstrong

1627521510815.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are facing such trouble? So that we can analyze it properly at your end.

Thanks!!

jonbstrong

Can't you just replicate it yourselves? It's basically any recipe that has creating a Switchy short link as an action
I removed the workflow because it wasn't working
I suppose I'll have to create it again then

jonbstrong

It seems as though it does provide the components of the short link (i.e. the domain and the ID fields), but not the full short link itself...

Fagun Shah

It is returned as ID in repsonse, so if you wantit to use in next step just add domain name as static text like swiy.io/map_id_here

1627564283498.png

Status
Not open for further replies.