• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating Opportunity in GoHighLevel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have an issue with Connect and GoHighLevel.
When creating an opportunity I have the Pipeline fields but they appear empty, even though there are Pipelines in my account.
I'm guessing because there is no way to select the Location inside GoHighLevel.

Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.16.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.16.46 PM.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 75

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I have an issue with Connect and GoHighLevel.
When creating an opportunity I have the Pipeline fields but they appear empty, even though there are Pipelines in my account.
I'm guessing because there is no way to select the Location inside GoHighLevel.

Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks!
This can happen when your GoHighLevel Credentials are not correct.

When connecting with GHL, make sure you add the following Bearer string in the start during authentication.

You just need to add Bearer and than the API key will follow.

If the authentication is successful, you will get the access to locations.

1618370447368.png

It has the Bearer string and it still doesn't appear.

I can create locations and create users, but I don't get the the pipelines

timjon

there seems to be a bug in the new app. When using it to create a location, it seems to be acting as though its a GET locations. The response is ALL existing locations and not a newly created location. and there is no new location in the high level account.

P

PabblyMember3

there seems to be a bug in the new app. When using it to create a location, it seems to be acting as though its a GET locations. The response is ALL existing locations and not a newly created location. and there is no new location in the high level account.
Could you please share some screenshots of the concerned areas so that, we can have a look and check the same at our end?

Status
Not open for further replies.