• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating sub-folders within folders - Google Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead Hero

I need to create a sub-folder within a sub-folder within a folder etc...

Is there no way to navigate Google Drive folders in Pabbly? Currently I see we only have access to the rooft folder and one sub-folder (only one level down)

Please advise?

Francis

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lead Hero

It seems like you have passed the subfolder id in it, whereas to get the subfolder details from that parent folder you need to pass the parent folders' id in the field.

Please check out the following screenshot-

1677908164492.png

1677908172132.png

Hey @Lead Hero

It seems like you have passed the subfolder id in it, whereas to get the subfolder details from that parent folder you need to pass the parent folders' id in the field.

Please check out the following screenshot-

View attachment 22764

View attachment 22765
Currently this module is built on the API v2. I need to get subfolders of a folder in a shared drive.
https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v2/files?q="{parent folder ID here}"+in+parents+and+trashed=false+and+mimeType="application/vnd.google-apps.folder"
the supportsAllDrives=true must be included in the query in order to support shared drives.

Please check the following screenshot and then try accordingly.

View attachment 27498
Thank you.
But again, unfortunately, I can't use that method as It uses the folder's name as the only key which is not unique.
Probably you don't have many folders with the name "opop", but I have approx. 700 folders with the very same name. See attach for reference.
Please provide another solution or give me the possibility to customize the search query by hand.
I tried injecting it in the field but it didn't work and I don't wish to pay for a service that I need to hack in order to make it of some use for my projects.
1687182660256.png

I love it. This feature is all I needed. I've just fixed 3 of my workflows in 15 minutes that I've been working on all night for days!
The custom search is so powerful that enables you to filter ANYTHING from your drive, by name, id, parent folders, metatype. You can get whatever you want with a single request. A tutorial would be great for your customers who work with Google Workspace. Maybe one day I'll do it myself, and if thas happens I'll tag your channel on youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.