• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Current Running Tasks on Pabbly and Subscription/Payment Issue

Amar Bedi

Hi Team,
I want to know how I can check how many tasks are running currently on Pabbly, and I want to know the payment cycle, too, because if the workflows get paused in between, we have to do it all manually. How can I handle this situation efficiently? Please guide me for the same. Also, you have products like email marketing, Form builder products. Can I know how I can incorporate them in my workflow tasks?
About our one of the Workflow:
We have leads from Meta and Google ads which, once you pay 195, get registered in our weekly webinar (Saturday). And we send them automated nurturing messages through WATI.
Second, we have people who convert in the Webinar to buy our course. And we send them automated emails (via Mailerlite) and Whatsapp for the welcome messages.
Third, we have a lead generation workflow where we are looking for brands so that we can connect them to resellers for their products.
Can you please assist me with the same and let me know how I can check the Current running tasks on Pabbly and how I can get to know beforehand if our workflow will be paused in a while? Also, more about Email Marketing and Form Builder on Pabbly.

Looking for quick assistance.

Thanks and Regards
Team Prosync

Amar Bedi

Hi @Arshita

Thanks for replying to the query mentioned in the first part. Can you assist me with the query given below?

I also want to know the payment cycle, because if the workflows get paused in between, we have to do all automated tasks manually. How can I handle this situation efficiently? Please guide me for the same. Also, you have products like email marketing, Form builder products. Can I know how I can incorporate them into my workflow tasks?

About our one of the Workflow:
We have leads from Meta and Google ads; once you pay 195, get registered for our weekly webinar (Saturday). And we send them automated nurturing messages through WATI.
Another workflow detail
Second, we have people who convert in the Webinar to buy our course. And we send them automated emails (via Mailerlite) and Whatsapp for the welcome messages.
Third, we have a lead generation workflow where we are looking for brands so that we can connect them to resellers for their products.
Can you please assist me with the same and let me know how I can check the Current running tasks on Pabbly and how I can get to know beforehand if our workflow will be paused in a while? Also, more about Email Marketing and Form Builder on Pabbly.

Can you please assist with this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Amar Bedi

I also want to know the payment cycle, because if the workflows get paused in between, we have to do all automated tasks manually. How can I handle this situation efficiently? Please guide me for the same. Also, you have products like email marketing, Form builder products. Can I know how I can incorporate them into my workflow tasks?
Regarding the payment cycle, Pabbly Connect offers flexible subscription plans that can be billed monthly or yearly, depending on your preference. If a workflow pauses in between due to any reason, don't worry! Our system saves your progress, and you can easily resume the workflow when you re-activate it. This ensures that your automated tasks remain uninterrupted.

Also, Pabbly Connect offers integration with various other Pabbly products like Email Marketing and Form Builder. Please refer to the Below video tutorial for Pabbly Form Builder and Pabbly Email Marketing:

To know more about Pabbly Form Builder and Pabbly Email Marketing, I request you to please send an email to [email protected] with your query regarding the same.

We have leads from Meta and Google ads; once you pay 195, get registered for our weekly webinar (Saturday). And we send them automated nurturing messages through WATI.
For the lead generation workflow, you can use Pabbly Connect to capture leads and automate the process of connecting brands with resellers. Similarly, for webinar attendees and course buyers, Pabbly Connect can seamlessly handle automated messages through WATI and Mailerlite.

I request you to please refer to the below video tutorial for Google Ads, Wati, and Mailerlite:

To check the status of your current running tasks, you can simply log in to your Pabbly Connect account. In the dashboard, you will find the list of active workflows, along with their respective task history and progress.
2023-07-25_17h47_35.png