• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom Fields not working in Lawcus integration

The Lawcus integration allows for Pabbly Connect to input data into custom fields in Lawcus. However, when I use the action "Create a matter" and have the custom fields mapped with data from an email, the end result in Lawcus does not have the custom fields filled out.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @matthewchisholm

Please let me know the workflow name where you are not getting the custom fields filled out. Kindly create a short video for the same and share it with us for better understanding.

attached is a video of me running through the same action twice. the first time, the action is successful. the second time, when i add in custom field information, the action fails and says "server error". This will happen for any custom field that I try to use in the Lawcus "Create Person" action.

Also, in order to successfully create a Person, I have to put in a "referred by" source and a "Company ID" even though those fields are not required by Lawcus. The action will fail without those fields being used.

thanks!

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks for sharing the video. We have forwarded the issue to the technical team. They will look into this and we will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @matthewchisholm

We got an update from the technical team that they have deprecated the older version of "Lawcus - Create Person" action step and created a new one. Kindly delete the older action step and use the new one in your workflow.

We have create two endpoints:-

1. Get Contact Custom Fields
2. Create Person

Also, kindly read the helptext carefully before entering the custom fields.
1671173070717.png

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @matthewchisholm

Could you please record the video for "Create a matter" as well and share it with us? Also, please let me know the other endpoints where you need custom fields.

sure. here's the video. At the beginning you can see how it is set up. The fields towards the bottom of the automation are the custom fields. When I execute the automation, the matter is created successfully, but then when I go into Lawcus you can see that the custom fields are empty. The custom fields I used for the test are called: "Quoted Fee", "Case Numbers", "Charges", and "In Custody?"

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks for sharing the video. We have asked the team to add custom fields to the Create Matter action in the Lawcus. We will keep you updated on the status of this conversation.

thanks. also, can the middle name field be added to the "create person" action? Middle names are critical when trying to sort through thousands of names.

P

PabblyMember4

Sure, we will check the possibilities of adding a Middle name in the Create Person action and let you know about it.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @matthewchisholm

We have added a custom field in the Create Matter action in the Lawcus. Regarding adding the middle name in the Create Person, our team is still checking it and we will let you know.

P

PabblyMember4

We have got the update from the team that they have added the Middle Name as well in your Create Person action. Kindly check and let me know if you have any questions or comments.